Sunday 1st July to Saturday 11th August, 2018.
The 2018 Programme Fee is £5,950, comprising:
(1) Tuition Fee £3,600 which includes:
- Tuition (lectures, seminars and tutorials)
- Access to Exeter College Library
- Academic and pastoral support
- A series of 6 evening lectures
(2) Accommodation, Meal Plan, Excursions and Activities £2,350 which includes:
- Single occupancy, en-suite accommodation at Cohen Quadrangle for the duration of the Programme
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday-Friday
- 3 x Formal Hall dinners
- Arrival day reception and orientation
- A daily programme of extra-curricular activities
- A day-trip to London
Programme students will be responsible for all other costs, including the cost of travel to/from Exeter College at the start and end of the Programme.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Exeter College provides 3 x £1,000 tuition fee scholarships. To apply for one of these scholarships, you will need to be in receipt of an offer to participate in the Programme, complete a scholarship application form and e-mail it to email@example.com before the deadline of 23rd February, 2018. We will notify you of our scholarship decision by email by the 9th March, 2018.
The scholarship application form is available here: Scholarship Application Form 2018
Eligible applicants to the Programme who wish to be considered for a scholarship should have a GPA of 3.6, or equivalent, and include a section in their personal statement setting out clearly (1) any personal or family circumstances which they consider relevant, (2) any achievements (academic or social) which they consider relevant, and (3) their experience of travelling outside their home country.
To be considered for an Exeter Programme Summer Scholarship you must be in receipt of an offer to participate in the Programme.
The Exeter Summer Programme Scholarship is an award against the cost of tuition for the Programme, ie the tuition fee will be reduced by £1,000.
If you receive Financial Aid from your home institution, payment of your Programme fee can be deferred until the release date of your Financial Aid. We will ask for a £500 non-refundable deposit, which secures your place on the Programme until your Financial Aid release date. You must, however, pay the balance of your Fee before the start of the Programme. If you receive or expect to receive Financial Aid, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- October 13th Exeter Summer Programme Application Opens
- October 13th Exeter Summer Programme Scholarship Application Opens
- February 23rd Exeter Summer Programme Scholarship Application Closes
- March 9th Exeter Summer Programme Scholarship decisions announced
- June 1st Exeter Summer Programme Application Closes
- June 15th Deadline for payment of Programme fee
All deadlines are set to 5pm UK time.
If you have to cancel your place on the Programme, the amount of Programme fee we will refund depends on the date we receive notice of your cancellation:
Before 1st March:100% of the tuition component and 100% of the accommodation component of the Programme fee
From 2nd March to 1st April: 100% of the accommodation component of your Programme fee
From 2nd April to 1st May: 50% of the accommodation component of your Programme fee
After 1st May: No part of your Programme fee will be refunded
The Administration Fee (£50) is non-refundable.