Sunday 1st July to Saturday 11th August, 2018.
The 2018 Programme Fee is £5,950, comprising:
(1) Tuition Fee £3,600 which includes:
- Tuition (lectures, seminars and tutorials)
- Access to Exeter College Library
- Academic and pastoral support
- A series of 6 evening lectures
(2) Accommodation, Meal Plan, Excursions and Activities £2,350 which includes:
- Single occupancy, en-suite accommodation at Cohen Quadrangle for the duration of the Programme
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday-Friday
- 3 x Formal Hall dinners
- Arrival day reception and orientation
- A daily programme of extra-curricular activities
- A day-trip to London
Programme students will be responsible for all other costs, including the cost of travel to/from Exeter College at the start and end of the Programme.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Exeter College (Oxford) Summer Programme Scholarships
6 x £1,000 tuition fee scholarships are available to students attending the Exeter College Summer Programme in the University of Oxford. Exeter College will be pleased to accept applications from suitably qualified candidates who are currently enrolled in full-time education with a minimum GPA of 3.6 or equivalent. To be considered for a scholarship you must be in receipt of an offer to participate in the Programme. The deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 5pm Greenwich Mean Time March 9th, 2018
The scholarship application form is available here: Scholarship Application Form 2018
Eligible applicants should include a section in their personal statement setting out clearly (1) any personal or family circumstances which they consider relevant, (2) any achievements (academic or social) which they consider relevant, and (3) their experience of travelling outside their home country.
The scholarship is an award against the cost of tuition for the Programme, ie the tuition fee will be reduced by £1,000.
If you receive Financial Aid from your home institution, payment of your Programme fee can be deferred until the release date of your Financial Aid. We will ask for a £500 non-refundable deposit, which secures your place on the Programme until your Financial Aid release date. You must, however, pay the balance of your Fee before the start of the Programme. If you receive or expect to receive Financial Aid, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
- October 13th Exeter Summer Programme Application Opens
- October 13th Exeter Summer Programme Scholarship Application Opens
- March 9th Exeter Summer Programme Scholarship Application Closes
- March 16th Exeter Summer Programme Scholarship decisions announced
- June 1st Exeter Summer Programme Application Closes
- June 15th Deadline for payment of Programme fee
All deadlines are set to 5pm UK time.
If you have to cancel your place on the Programme, the amount of Programme fee we will refund depends on the date we receive notice of your cancellation:
Before 1st March:100% of the tuition component and 100% of the accommodation component of the Programme fee
From 2nd March to 1st April: 100% of the accommodation component of your Programme fee
From 2nd April to 1st May: 50% of the accommodation component of your Programme fee
After 1st May: No part of your Programme fee will be refunded
The Administration Fee (£50) is non-refundable.